Automotive BCM Engineer - Customer Build Framework /Tools development
Location: Novi Sad
Your role would include:
- Development of a Customer Build Framework as part of the MotionWise product
- Maintenance of the Customer Build Framework as part of the MotionWise product
- Roll out to and implementation of the Customer Build Framework in customer programs
- Adaptation of the Customer Build Framework to customer specific requirements
- Improve integration of the Customer Build Framework with the MotionWise product
- Improve the automation of configuration and testing of the customer build framework
- Integration of the Customer Build Framework as part of the Continuous Integration Chain
- Basic understanding of development of embedded software with C.
- Software development principles and tools (Git, Confluence, Jira, etc)
- Understanding the tasks of a Build framework like Make, Cmake, Scons, etc.
- Python programming
- Good command of English is a must, in addition German is preferable\
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of continuous integration idea and implementation using Jenkins framework beneficial
- Basic knowledge of Autosar and Posix based systems beneficial
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, though only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit: