• Working as a member of agile development team
• Development of Android based set top boxes for various products of iWedia company.
• Work independently, or with other team members, in software designing and developing including design sessions and code reviews
• Working closely with other Android TV system developers and DTV middleware developers
• Developing different RESTful TV backend API to new Android TV UI application’s
• Developing Android TV applications
• University degree in computer technology or computer science
• Experience in Java
• Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
• Understanding of software development for Linux OS, usage of tools and methods of work on Linux console
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Orientation towards team work
• Initiative and independence in solving daily tasks
• A desire to solve tough technical problems and to see your work appreciated by users around the world
• Very good knowledge of English language
• Ability to work well with users, both internal and external
Preferred skills and knowledge:
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Android application development
• Knowledge of working with version control system: Git and Gerrit
• Experience in Android JUnit
•Experience with Agile software development practices (preferably Scrum)
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit: