Project aim is developing Windows Display Driver for leading graphics card manufacturer, with focus on digital rights management (DRM) based on Microsoft PlayReady. Developing the software responsible for high-level media content protection, gives us the opportunity to work in an environment with challenging encryption algorithms, developing operating system on ARM chip responsible for TEE (Trusted Execution Environment).
Your role would include:
• Performance model development and simulation
• Development of Windows Display Driver for cutting edge GPUs on the market
• Development, maintenance and testing low level system software for ARM trust zone responsible for high-level media content protection
• Providing assistance in estimating project task and schedules
• Academic education in computer technology (BSc or MSc degree)
• Good knowledge and experience in the programming language C/C++
• Good knowledge of cryptography and security algorithms
• Good knowledge of computer organization and architecture
• High level of autonomy and sense of personal responsibility in achieving success
• Strong desire for expansion of current skill set in a fast-paced work environment
Preferred skills and knowledge:
• Knowledge of System C
• Experience with computer system simulation and performance evaluation
• Readiness for eventual short travels abroad
• Windows environment development / Windows driver stack
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
• The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
• Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
• Well paid job
• Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
• Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
• Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
• Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, though only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit:
RT-RK is a R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 800 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. Imagination, Cirrus Logic, TTTech, Western Digital, Google, Marvell, Qualcomm, ST Microelectronics, Kudelski, are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our expertise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.