RT-RK is a R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 800 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. Cisco, MIPS Technologies, Wave Computing, BMW, Cirrus Logic, TTTech, Western Digital, Google, Marvell, Qualcomm, ST Microelectronics, Kudelski, are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our expertise are: embedded systems, compilers and tools, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.
RT-RK d.o.o. announces an open position for:
Software Developer for Networking Processors
What you will do:
You will be working in developing a unique platform gearing the next generation silicon. You will have the chance dealing with a wide range of tasks and development disciplines. Tasks varies among sophisticated algorithms, user friendly applications, compilation, simulation, development environments, and more... You will be working as part of the network CPU team, living on the seam line between the SW, HW and data-path architectures teams of tomorrow's leading infrastructure solutions. As part of this role, you will be working very closely with both internal SW and HW engineering, network Architecture teams, and with the systems SW teams. You will get a wide view point on the product and the development process and will have the ability to be involved, influence and drive changes and enhancements to the platform.
Who you will work with:
You will be working with highly skilled engineers in a relatively small and new team. This team is built out of exceptional engineers being able to individually lead very complex and highly impacting tasks, while combining team work and knowledge sharing for driving the team’s success. The network CPU team is a team of professionals who develop breakthrough next-generation silicon products, which operates in the heart of major network infrastructure products.
Your position would include:
• Design and development of features for networking stack for networking CPUs.
• Developing fully featured network processing SDK, simulator and/or debugger.
• Working with HW teams to acquire knowledge for satisfying the feature requirements.
• Providing support to other teams and customers.
• Conducting features design, planning and execution.
• Academic education in computer technology (BSc or MSc degree)
• Good knowledge and experience in the programming language C++11
• Good knowledge and experience in the programming language Python
• Good software development skills on the Windows and Linux platforms
• Experienced with GNU Make, or other build systems (Autotools, CMake)
• Interest in network processing, protocols and network software
• Active use of English in spoken and written communication
• High level of autonomy and sense of personal responsibility in achieving success
• Strong desire for expansion of current skillset in a fast-paced work environment
• Knowledge and experience in the programming language C++14/C++17
• Knowledge of data plane programming language P4
• Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, MPLS,..) and network topologies.
• Experience with SWIG.
• Knowledge of Agile software development
• Knowledge of version control system (GIT)
• Using code review tools (ReviewBoard)
Benefits of joining our team:
• The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
• Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
• Well paid job
• Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
• Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events)
• Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
• Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the applicants who show the interest to join our team, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.