Your role would include:
• Project plan developing
• Tasks/timelines coordination and execution
• Monitoring performance and project execution
• Correction of irregularities during the execution of the project
• Planning the project budget
• Monitoring and reporting of implementation progress and status of the project (timelines, costs, scope)
• Monitoring of project interdependence
• University degree in the field of information technology.
• Formal education in the field of project management, and possessions of certificates such as PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA, SCRUM Master are preferred.
• Experience in managing complex IT development programs and projects (5+ years).
• Knowledge of the methodology and tools in the field of software engineering (software development process, release management, configuration management, document management, issue tracking, quality assurance, etc.).
• Experience in MS Office tools, MS Project, a web-based project management tools.
• Good verbal and communication skills in English
Benefits of joining our team:
• The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
• Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
• Well paid job
• Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
• Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
• Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
• Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, though only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit: