Lokacija: Novi Sad, Osijek
In a tough competition, RT-RK has won an exclusive project for a premium German car manufacturer, BMW. Facing the biggest autonomous driving project yet, we encourage you to join our newly formed enthusiastic engineering team.
The project is in its beginning, you’re not behind. It is run under the Scrum framework and includes often business trips to Munich and work in most modern BMW campus.
Your role would include:
• Development of applications for autonomous driving assistance
• University degree from:
Faculty of Technical Sciences (FTN – Novi Sad)
Faculty of Sciences (PMF – Novi Sad)
School of Electrical Engineering (ETF - Beograd)
Faculty of Mathematics (Matematički fakultet - Beograd)
Faculty of Organisational Sciences (FON - Beograd)
• Basic knowledge of C/C++
Preferred skills and knowledge:
• Basics of embedded software development in C/C++
• Basics of Linux
• Basics of embedded software design
Benefits of joining our team:
• Attractive compensation and bonus system
• During this project you will attend trainings in the value of cca 20k Eur per engineer
• Exciting work environment - the most modern European campus for autonomous driving
• Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
• Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
We are looking forward to your online application.