Location: Novi Sad, Belgrade, Osijek
Your role would include:
• Developing and optimizing low level computer vision, sensor fusion, path planning and other relevant tasks, which are targeted toward the CPU, DSP, and dedicated HW accelerators for use in an autonomous vehicles.
•University degree in the field of computer engineering or informatics (BSc or MSc degree)
• Knowledge of C/C++ programming
• Business-fluent in English
Preferred skills and knowledge:
• SIMD optimization
• DSP programming
• Sensor fusion
• Knowledge of Python programming
If you do not have bonus skill-set, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
• The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
• Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
• Well paid job
• Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
• Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
• Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
• Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit: