Your role would include:
• As a design verification engineer you will be part of a integrated Digital Design and Verification technology team involved in development of Video processing or Ethernet Switch modules and technologies embedded into FPGA based SOCs or ASIC.
• You will be responsible for developing design corresponding test plans, architecting and developing verification environments, verification of complex designs until coverage goals are achieved dynamically or statically, and completing all required verification activities at IP, sub-system, SoC, and system/architecture level to insure high quality commercial success of our products.
• You will have a great opportunity to lead and work on cutting edge digital chipsets, leverage your pre and post silicon debug expertise, and develop the industry best-in-class SOC verification methodologies.
• FPGA or/and ASIC design development.
• Knowledge of Logic design, RTL coding, verification, synthesis, and timing closure.
• Hardware description languages (Verilog, System Verilog and VHDL).
Preferred skills and knowledge:
• 3+ years of industry experience in 1 or more of the following technical disciplines:
o RTL Design (Functional/Structural, Simulation, Regression, Modelsim, NCsim)
o Xilinx or(and) Altera tools (Vivado, ISE, Quartus)
Benefits of joining our team:
• The result of your work will be integrated into the products of world leading companies
• Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
• Well paid job
• Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
• Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events ... )
• Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
• Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.