We are developing Android based Automotive Infotainment product for top brand car producer.
Android in the car infotainment system is the future in car entertainment and connectivity systems.
This device will be one of the first Android P deployments in the automotive arena and just first product from this series.
Work with us on introducing Android in the car in the near future!
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies
- Implement extensions to facilitate restricted 3rd party usage
- Define and deploy monitoring, alerting, common metrics, and logging systems
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes (i.e. the release pack)
- Work with local IT departments to set-up cloud infrastructure and services
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Relevant experience in the related technical field as a DevOps, CI/CD, software integration/release engineer
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins), scripting in Python, Perl, and shell
- Automation experience in testing and tool integration (ALM and testing toolchains)
- Experience setting up build automation and repositories
- Experience with Configuration Management technologies
- Experience managing code branch and merge for concurrently running large programs
- Experience working with cooperate IT to release solutions
- Good understanding of Security and Safety practices
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
- Good understanding of Linux
- Experience with embedded software development
- Experience with GIT, Gerrit and Repo
- Experience with Docker and container based build infrastructures
- Ability to integrate, synthesize and prioritize user demands and resolve ambiguity
- Ability to quickly shift to a variety of development environments and manage multiple on-going
- Excitement for learning new domains and new skills
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit: www.rt-rk.com