System Software Group in RT-RK works on various open-source projects, ranging from compilers and tools, Linux kernel, operating systems up to the latest challenges with machine learning applications such as neural networks. Compilers as LLVM or v8, operating system Android or popular browser Chrome, each have hundreds of patches contributed by the group. Members of the team are responsible for creating cutting-edge technologies and work
on most challenging projects along with top engineers in the world.
Location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
Your role would include:
- Architect and write tools to automate manual tasks, speeding up time to release
- Proactively interact with other engineers, supporting their experience in building and deploying software
- Participate in cross-functional engineering teams, leveraging your experience to ensure wise practice use during implementation of new software.
- Provide support to development and quality teams in resolving issues that may arise from daily builds
- Ensure optimal performance of CI infrastructure, build and test tasks
- Troubleshoot build and test failures
- University degree in the field of computer engineering or informatics (BSc or MSc degree)
- Proven Python/shell scripting experience
- Familiarity with CI Tools (Buildbot/ Watson/ Jenkins)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in multitask environment
- Hands-on attitude
- Proficiency in English
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Previous experience with make files
If you do not have bonus skill-set, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.